Thursday, April 10, 2008

StandBy Mode


What's mean by StandBy Mode?

In computer theme, it means that the machine provides an almost immediate resumption of operation when turned back on. In standby mode, the hard disk and display are turned off, and the CPU is throttled down to its lowest-power state. However, memory is kept active, which requires battery power, but at a very slow rate.

How about for human theme? Is it mean that we must make a preparation and readiness to accomplish some assigned task when needed or called. I receive a message today, the upper management is giving me an oppurtunity to complete some task which is damn important to the project. when I heard the news, I'm quite happy but at the same time I'm worry too. Happy is because I'm able to explore more outside the world. Worry is because I'm lack of experience and facing difficulty in my financial issue. Nevertheless, I'm only in a StandBy Mode. Somehow everything is still in planning. Hence, what I can do now is to act like a machine StandBy Mode.

Hope that everything will be settle before they turn me on to Run Mode.

1 comment:

花魔 said...

Congratulation! HaHa...now is your turn...

Honestly, wait & see ~