Saturday, April 11, 2009

PIKOM PC Fair 11 April 2009

See I've got for this time PC Fair. Yeah, is a 320GB Buffalo Mini Station External HD and a Movie Box/TVBox.

Gosh, year by year the HD price become more and more cheaper. For this 320GB, it only cost me RM248. My friend who brought WD 250GB External HD cost him RM249. Can you see the different? Extra 70GB for only different RM1. But this is genuinely a Japan Product. Hence, i'm not sure about the performance and quality.


What good about this HD is already labeled on the box. As you can see, the data transfer rates is up to 20% faster than the normal Ext HD we have. This is because they have flash a firmware into the HD to boost up the performance. As well as the chassis is specially made for Shock Resistant.


Inside the box, 1 USB cable and 1 Power cable (use only if you PC unable to boot up the HD).




They even give me 1GB pendrive for free. To tell the truth, I hope to get free pouch rather than this pendrive. It's useless anyway, nowadays 1GB is too less for me.


Here's another Product on the day. It seems like this device is start to popular. By the way, what it is use for?
It you have this device, that mean you can throw away your DVD player! Yes I mean it.


This device is same is a DVD player, but it is not using DVD to play the movie. It use USB, SD or MMC to play the movie on TV. This mean you can directly copy some movie into your pendrive or Ext HD and play it using this device! Clear? Great right?


Inside the box: Manual Book, HDMI cable, analog cable, adaptor and remote control.


And what so great about this player is it almost support all type of movie file. But for my case, AVI and RMVB is more than enough. Besides, it also support various type of song file, photo and documents.


Yeah, now you can watch all your downloaded movie without burn it into DVD-R. :)

2 comments:

alexis said...

so cheap. i got the same 320G at penang pc fair for RM258. And no free pendrive. What a ripped off!

Lloyd said...

I guess this should be a competitive strategy. Nowadays pendrive 1GB no more value. I hope they can give me pouch instead. :P