Friday, December 11, 2009

Dine at DELIcious

The word DELIcious is not that delicious. Oh I mean the food, but their environment is superb romantic. Suitable for couple like us to go. Hehe. This cafe is located at Jalan Tun Razak which is a new branches.


The allow reservation :) So better hurry up and book the table if you plan to give your girlfriend any surprise especially on White Christmas or Valentine. Else it will just end up disappointed.




Pan-Seared Cod: The sauce is refreshing, Cod is soft but not fresh. Overall I think is acceptable but not outstanding.


Chargrilled Lamb cutlets with SalsaVerde Medium Cook: The meat is very elastic. It make me feel like eating rubber. I guess Medium cook is not a wise decision. Unless the chef is professional. Else don't ever think of take Medium cook!

.
Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova: Finally there's an item which sweet our heart. Strawberry, Chocolate chip, Whipped Cream + Sugar comb is such a perfect combination. You can taste every flavour that dip into your mouth. Until now it still make my mouth watery :)


Unfortunately our stomach is limited. Only the Main Dish fill our space. I bet I will visit other branch to taste their next dishes.

DELIcious
Dua Annexe
Jalan Tun Razak
Kuala Lumpur


http://delicious.com.my/

Tel No: 03-2166 2066
(Pork Free. Open from 10am to 11pm)


P/S: The above comment is entirely just an individual thought.

No comments: