Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Big Disappointed News

Is a bit surprise that recently the new coming tales series non of them is release on PS2 platform.

As mentioned before, Tales of Vesperia is already release on XBox 360 last few week which is on 07th August 2008.

I watched the trailer and demo in YouTube. Oww man, the graphics are damn nice. Really wish it will be release on PS2 but that is impossible. Besides, there is a news I heard that it might release on PS3 in future but still not in confirmation yet.

Other than that, Tales of Symphonia - The Knight of Ratatosk also been release on Nintendo Wii since 26th June 2008.

In Malaysia, I still can't find any game shop that selling this RPG. All they have is just a crap piece of game.

Move to the next series, Tales of Hearts.

The official date is yet to confirm but will be around December 2008, on Nintendo DS. From what I saw, this tales is divided into 2 category which is CG and anime. As for me, the character in CG looks awful.. Totally out of mind. As I'm a fan of "Tales of..", I don't think this game is suitable for CG development.

From what I heard from my brother, there is another Tales series which is still in discussion, Tales of Phantasia - The Next Story which will be release on Nintendo Wii. I've tried to google about this tales series but zero results. So I can't really confirm about this. So, we just wait and see what Namco will bring to us in future.

Well.. Apart from tales series, let me talk about other RPG game which belongs to Square-Enix. Star Ocean 4 - The Last Hope which will be release on XBox 360.

Release date is yet to know. However demos and trailers is now available for preview. Especially in YouTube. I'm a fans on Star Ocean too and what I can say is this game is damn great! Despite of Story line, Magic, Skill or Battle option, they have their own unique of view. I have completed Star Ocean 2 and 3. Star Ocean 1 is still in deep sleep inside my Home PC. But I believe I will start the game very soon once I have my gaming mood back. :)

No comments: