Friday, September 26, 2008

For Cheese Lover - The Loaf

Yesterday night I went to my auntie house to visit my mum and grandma as they travel far to KL just to see a new born baby which gift birth by my cousin's wife. Around 10pm, my cousin's sister came back home from office and guess what. She brought a box of cheese cake that contains six of it. The cheese cake is brought from The Loaf, Pavillion and unexpectedly it is owned by former Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

Too bad I forget to take a photo on those cheese cake. Therefore I'm capturing a screenshot from the website and post it here.

As I mentioned just now, there is 6 pieces in one box and I have highlighted it on the screenshot. Yet I only about to taste on 3 of them which is Harmonious Green Tea, Nourishing Orange and Glitzy Strawberries. Each flavour has it own taste. For me, Harmonious Green tea contain a little bit of bitter taste from the first bite. Sweet for the Nourishing Orange and Sweet and Sour for the Glitzy Strawberries.

If compare with Secret Recipy, I may say that Secret recipy cheese cake contains more cheese flavour than Uhuhu. For Uhuhu Cheese cake, it soft, creamy and melting went it enter to your mouth. It's always feel good from the first bite but I'm not dare to try to second attempt. Haha.

For my friend who already bored of Secret Recipy style, you may go there for a try. I'm not sure about the price cause I'm eating free stuff. Anyway, Let's say cheese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May i ask what is the price for Uhu hu cheesecakes u bought? is there any promotion?the promotion until when?

Lloyd said...

Sorry, I forget to ask for the price as I just think of eat that time :D