Saturday, February 28, 2009

Che Go & J.Co Donut

Here I am again in Sunway for Food Hunting. Yes, and it's gonna be talking about food again! I love to try new food. So whenever I'm going for outing, definitely I'm going to find a cafe or restaurant that I do not try or enter before. As for Cwei and KS always suggest for sushi Groove. Oh gosh, give me a break. Is so hardly to have a outing and why don't we try a new dish right? So we ended up on CHE GO (in Cantonese mean Go Away) which is just beside Sushi Groove.



Here come the menu.


After a long discussion, this is what we select for our Breakfast + Lunch. We are lucky that time to have a lunch promotion from 11am-3pm. So the price for this set is just only RM98 instead of RM128 shown inside the menu.


Damn, korean chopstick is so hard to use as they are rectangular shape instead of round shape.


This is the stove that they use for BBQ.


This is me waiting for the food to serve.


The environment inside not bad. Full with Chinese and Korean style.



After a few minutes, here come the food. All Vegetable... I guess is a healthy lunch for me. All of them, only Kimchi is special to me.


Fried Korean Seafood Pancake


Chicken Vege with Udon.


Yeah, and this is damn delicious. Especially the soup
Udon that is going to add into the Hot Pot afterward when it boiled.

As our table is full of food now, the waitress have no choice but to BBQ our Chicken on the next table. Too bad we can't BBQ ourself.

And here's my favourite~ BBQ Chicken.

Now only I remembered I forget to took a photo of Korean Chicken Ginseng Soup. Argh, just keep on eat until forget to do so.

After the lunch, we proceed to Cinema for "The Legend of Chun Li". I'm a big fan of Street Fighter. So this movie is a MUST to watch. But I felt wasted after spending One and a half hour.

After the movie, our next stop is J.Co Donuts for tea time. Most of the people says that J.Co Donut is the best. So I'm here to give it a try.

Here I picked up 4 donut that make me hungry.
Tiramisu and Belgium Chocolate.

Da Vin Cheez and Why Nut.

And a Cup of Cafe Latte Ice.

This tea time is real fantastic. We spent almost a few hours sitting there chat chat and chat. Their business never been less people. Well, I could say it is a nice place for gathering and tea time.

No comments: