Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vietnam: Sapa Day 3

OK I will keep this post as short as possible. Start my day with a fresh brew of coffee first :D
Coffee
Buffet Breakfast
Buffet Breakfast

Soup Noodle
and a bowl of Soup Noodle.

Same like yesterday, all the Black H'mongian waiting for the hunt. This time mount with my 70-300mm lens. Shot some of the portrait of H'mongian.
Black H'mong Minority
Black H'mong Minority
Black H'mong Minority
Black H'mong Minority
Black H'mong Minority

Ok get ready for the 12km or 5 hour of trekking! Wait a second, how come my bus haven't reach. The time is 10.30am now, all the group that take part on the trekking already move their ass since 9.00am. OMG! Only left me and few elder waiting for the bus. Unbelievable...

We reach Lao Chai Village around 11.30am. By bus.
Lao Chai Village
Wonderful landscape. Breath taking scene.

Sapa Kids
Buffalo
Buffalo
The scenery give me peace of mind. Mother nature sure know how to create mood.

Take a break at Lao Chai Village.
Cake
Sapa Cake

Baguette
Baguette

Fried Egg
Fried Egg

Lao Chai Village
Sapa Baby

We keep on moving until we reach Ta Van Village.
Quack
Piggy
The moment I saw this pig, the pig is trembling. May be the piggy felt the presence that it going to be killed and that's why it trembling so hard. Sigh... What a sad scene.

Ta Van Village
Black H'mong Minority
Sapa Kids
Hey! Pay before you shot me!

Ta Van Village is our last destination. Meet up with everyone and the bus will drove us back to the Hotel. Having a quick dinner at 4.00pm (I know my dinner is damn early but we have no choice as we need to reach Lao Cai Station at 6.00pm).

Ga Lao Cai
Here we are at Lao Cai Station waiting for departure back to Hanoi at 8.45pm. Well then, that's the end for this post. After all, 10 hours of train ride is not fun at all...

No comments: