Friday, May 23, 2008

Mega Zarak, The Terrorcon!

Model: Scorponok (US), MegaZarak (JP)
Generation: Transformers Energon (US), Transformers Superlink (JP)
Code: SD-05
Price: RM170
Manufacturer: Hasbro (US), TAKARA (JP)
Shop: From Ebay, CoD: http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330238059214

As you can see from the displayed box below. This model is manufactured by Hasbro hence it's called Scorponok instead of MegaZarak. Actually I wish to purchase TAKARA SD-05 MegaZarak but is very hard to search. So I ended up getting this model for only RM170. This is the cheapest model that I can get up to now among all the others transformers that I have. Somemore this is my first time purchase an item from ebay and I found it very interesting. Compare to the actual shop owner, ebay seller is negotiable and the price is reasonable.

Let us go through the review of this model now.

Front Box:


Back Box:


Upper Box:


Robot Mode:



Megazarak with an unique lens that able to scan through everything.


Scorpion Deathly Claw that destroy everything.


Behold, the weapon from end of the sting that can be adjust.

Beast Mode:


Beast Mode (Back):

Beast Mode (Front)

Beast Mode (Side):

Beast Mode (Upper):

Jet Mode:

Jet Mode (Back):


Jet Mode (Side):


I'm the King of the Beast!


Missile Launcher in the middle of the Deathly Claw.


Specification Card:



MegaZarak holding Galvatron's Sword.


Galvatron fighting hard to get back the Sword from MegaZarak!


MegaZarak grabbing Galvatron Tank Launcher...

...and bite it with poisonous fang!


My Collection up to now.

No comments: