Sunday, May 4, 2008

2nd and 3rd of MAY

This blog entry is basically a small event that happened in 2nd and 3rd of May.
2nd May 2008: Ampang Look Out Point

First of all, I would like to thanks my friend, Jason Tang who tell us the existing on this place. If not, I will not ended to have such a nice and beautiful view of dinner. Well, before we reach there it give us quite a headache as the route is not as easy as you see in Google Earth. We start to move once I fetch Kanojo at Serdang KTM and the time is 8.20PM. Ok, at first I quite confident with the route I take until I reach Ampang Point. There's alot of traffice lights around and is very hard to figure out where to turn as I remembered we need to take two turn before reach Look Out Point. Damn, as expected.. I started to confuse and keep on round and round within Ampang Point. Actually what I worry is out of petrol only. Haha. After get lost for almost 15 minutes, we decided to ask people that stay nearby. OK. once information gathered, we start to try out our luck as the people there is talking crap. Then at last, we reach the entrance and it take us almost 2 hours from Serdang to Ampang Look Out Point! Damn hungry and it's already 10.15PM. This is not the worst. The worst is we need to take a damn high and far stairway in order to get into the restaurant! What the hell...

Once reach the top (I fell like taking Batu Cave stairway), damn exhausted and hungry. The 1st restaurant that appear in our vision is Gasoline. Well, since Gasoline can be find easily in TBS and Sungai Wang, so we try to find out something special and after a few consideration, Bread and Olives Cafe is our selection.



Yeah, can't wait anymore and straight away we order what we can.

B & O Flava Layers and Hot Chocolate


Ye Ole Fish 'N Chip


Mexcican Chicken (Shawarma)




Hmmm, the food is so so. But that's only a part of enjoyment. The main point we are here is to view the so called KL night view. However, too bad that I do not owe a good camera with me. With my K810i, this is the only crap that my camera with 3.2 pixel able to captured.


Although the photo is unclear and blur, but the real image that captured in our memory is forever and priceless. Beside taking photo, enjoying meals and talking bullshit. I can't think of any other activities that we can do it here. Anyway, we enjoy alot too.

3rd May 2008: KLCC Haagen Dazs

As for this day, we reserve all the time slot to accompany my parents that come to KL for holidays. My brother wish to go Kinokuniya that located in KLCC so I meet up my parents at Tower Records. Once they arrive, nothing to visit but just bring them walking around inside and outside KLCC as there's nothing special here. After visiting for around 15 minutes, then we entered Kinokuniya as requested by brother. Hmmm, they spent quite a long time inside here viewing and browsing the books around especially my brothers. I worried that my mum feel bored inside here so I decided to bring my mum to look around rather than stay inside Kinokuniya which is not her favourite place. After a few discussion, finally we found out a place to eat and rest plus they never try before.

Here's the place:



Last time I heard that Fondue is quite special so we ordered it for a try.
A mini scoop that even smaller than Wall's mini poopers. Too bad...
Me and my Mum


Don't go for Fondue, this my opinion to all of my friend. Not worth to spend alot on this so called fondue. Go for Baskin Robin!
Fine, after all is my first try on this fondue and there's no second time! At the end, it's time to go back and I fetch them to my relative house (Puchong) waiting for dinner to come. :)

1 comment:

Jason Tang said...

Hey, glad you liked that place. I believe it will be quite nice too if we cna go there to have a drink or two, other than the food there, the view and the group of people that we go with that matters :) Like yourself, going with your Kanojo means a lot more than going with us :P

Anyway, perhaps we all, ex-AppsCompat can go there for a gathering :)