Saturday, April 11, 2009

お誕生日おめでとう ロイドさま!

Happy Birthday! Whole day schedule fully booked for outing. From 10am - 1am.
Coincident, today is PIKOM PC Fair 2009 as well. Please refer to my previous post about my PIKOM PC Fair event.

Next, we proceed Tien Hou Gong as Richard requested. This is my first time visit too. It was very popular temple and well known by people. 10 out 9 people known this temple. Then where is the 1 more left? Yeah, that's me! I just get to know today.

Once you enter the main gate, will first saw a big statue of Guan Yin. Popi Popi~



This is what my friend, Richard looking for. Is 月老. A famous God that responsible to tie all the red thread among human relationship.


12 zodiac statue available here as well.


2nd floor outside the temple.




Inside the temple


Fate Stick?


Golden Dragon


Golden Tien Hou Gong



Another statue of Guan Yin. When you kneel in front of the statue, the holy water will flow out from the pot. Fill the water and use to wash face.


Cheese~


After the visit, our next time trip is Cheras for a dinner. This is where we are. Gilly Cafe




Is kinda suffer for me to sit on the floor. As I sprained my ankle few days ago. Is already recover alot. However it will still pain in the ass if move on the wrong direction.



I thought after the dinner everyone will back home rest and end of my schedule for the day. I never knew they will actually brought me a cake for celebration. I guess is Chocolate Almond if not mistaken.


Unexpressed feeling at that moment.


Cut cake ceremony using samurai blade? Wow that's crazy but I'm just act there. :P


And here we are a group of 7 people finish the cake.


Now only I know my cutting cake skill is pretty good ya.
At last, Thanks guys! Thanks for the cake, thanks for the whole day event, and thanks for your priceless time spending the day with me. May god be with you.

Truly sincere:
Lloyd

4 comments:

quicksand.syi said...

happy birthday to u...:)

Lloyd said...

Thank you very much~

Richard said...

why the blog like talking abt me??? i din say i wan to find 月老 le. 月老 din come find me also.. hahahaha.. :p

Lloyd said...

Haha.. Coincident lo.. May god bless you with love~