Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rest In Piece (R.I.P)

Condolence to my GigaByte GA-73PVM-S2H Motherboard as well as my Intel C2D E4500 Processor. R.I.P at 19th June 2009, 09.36PM. Reason of death: Insufficient Watt, this effect processor's fan to turn very slow and thus, cause Over Heat and Burnt to death.


This giving me a great shock and until now I still unable to accept this reality. I really love this board. With 6 Channel Audio, HDMI support, DVI-D output and Nvidia GeForce Built-in Graphic card! Nevertheless, my processor is being drag to hell as well. Once they RIP, sure there's one thing I must do. I need to spend bloodly hell sum amount of money to brought the new one for replacement! No more budget allocated for this, I just hope to get something cheap enough to replace and operate my CPU.

So, I downgraded from C2D to Dual Core.


And Gigabyte to Asus P5KPL-AM Motherboard. What great about this AM have 8 Channel Audio and 5000 Solid Capacitors. But still downgraded from DVI-D to VGA and Nvidia to Intel Integrated.


No more complains! No money no talk, this is the rules! However, I'm still testing out the performance on this AM and hope it turns out positive. I can say that my CPU is totally new now. :)

No comments: