Sunday, November 22, 2009

Congratulation to Yehh and Rachel

Among all my secondary schoolmate, I never thought that I'm able to attend one of their wedding dinner so early. They are just 25 years old. Loving, caring and understanding each other that lead them to married in such a young age. I'm happy to see them fill with happiness.They start their love since secondary time and it's been a long journey they go through time before the marriage. Both of them fight with hardness and difficulty in order to reach this stage. I wonder when will be my turn and how much can I love, care and tender my wife. I bet we still got a long road need to be taken before I can get marriage.

So I'm attending their wedding dinner that night and unofficially become their "free" lance photographer. Yeah is really a free one. As my skill for now still not qualified to be a pro freelancer. But I will try my best to capture a great moment on that night. Hence, below is the photobook that I create as to congrats them, Yehh and Rachel Happy Wedding~

Please enjoy the photobook :)




















No comments: