Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Year New Layout - DSLR Freak! - Extended

What to do when you have a lot of time, a lot of idea and a lot of lens. Of course Photoshop la. Because of this, my blog layout come with an extended version which I've added one new feature.

New Feature:
- Three random header image loaded whenever you refresh or visit my blog.

Yes, the main key it eliminate boredom by looking at the same header again and again and again. I'm kinda lazy to create random footer image for it as you know la, most people tend to read the latest entry only. Where got people so hardworking purposely drag down the blog just to see the footer image one right? That's why lo. Just ignore random footer. I'll (hopefully) when I'm start to feel boring with the static footer.

Anyway, proudly present 3 images that I created for my blog header.


Header #1: A300 and SAL70300G (Tele Lens)


Header #2 (New): A300 and SAL1680CZ (Zoom Lens)


Header #3 (New): A300 and SAL70200G (White Angel Lens)

All together, this is the perfect header image I ever create :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.