Saturday, February 26, 2011

Janice Vidal - Love Diaries Promotion Tour 2011

Thanks to the power of Facebook, I was tagged by my friend to attend Janice appearance event. Before that, I had no idea that Janice will be coming to Malaysia because her news only broadcast on OneFM station. Hence, with a sudden short notice I get myself ready with my gear and drive to Boston SOHO @ KL.

Well, she sang a total of 3 song which include 愛在天地動搖時, 積雪 and 唯愛人間. Her live performance is really superb! Ladies and Gentlemen, please enjoy the photo although not much taken :)

Janice Vidal Promotion Banner
Janice Vidal
Janice Vidal
Janice Vidal
Janice Vidal
Janice Vidal
Janice Vidal
Janice Vidal
Janice Vidal

Guess what. All this photo are taken using my 50mm prime lens. You should able to imagine how near i am to the stage :D

No comments: