Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busou Renkin!


Busou Renkin literally "Arms Alchemist" is a manga series written and drawn by Nobuhiro Watsuki which is a creator for Rurouni Kenshin a.k.a Samurai X on year 2003. Whereas the anime is release on year 2006. I complete downloaded this anime during my study in TARC, Advance Diploma and now only I have chance to watch this anime by using 3 days to watch 26 episodes completely. So this blog entry is talking crap about outdated news.

(Mutou Kazuki with his Busou Renkin)

However, I believe most of my friends haven't watch it. So what I can say is, this anime is freaking excited and totally recommended. The storyline is creative since it use alchemy and homunculus as a main item. Each characters will have a unique weapon transformed from the Kakugane. Among all the normal Kakugane, there are only 3 Black Kakugane exist in the world and 1 is already inside Victor's Heart (which is the strongest Alchemy Warrior in the story), and another 1 is inside Mutou Kazuki's Heart (Hero). For Black Kakugane users, they have the ability to evolve. While in stage 1, a user can transform from normal human to his/her 'Victor' form. After 6 weeks, a user evolves into stage 2, when he/she is permanently transformed into a 'Victor' form, while in stage 3, the tanned skin turns into a dark red, and the power of energy drain greatly increases. Black Kakugane have all the functions of a standard Kakugane.


(Victor possesses Black Kakugane, Victor I give their users glowing light green hair, red eyes, and tanned skin)

Well, I think I stop here. If you want to know more about this anime, go and watch yourself. If not you blame me as a spoiler.

For more information: Busou Renkin Offcial Website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woahaha busou renkin... lolz.. i manage to see few episode b4 last time but stopped.. really so nice?.. hmmm.. guess gonna start chasing tis series back...

yeah i like alchemy and homoculus stuff.. hahaha FMA still the best...