Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dome Doom!

Dome.. I can't forget you since the last time we meet. I missed the taste of your drinks, the fragment of your finest coffee and the sweetness of your honeycomb chocolates~. And this is really doom my life cause I've addicted to it. So help me~


Yeah, I'm a coffee lover and I like to drink coffee very much. Before that, I just stick to the commoner like Starbucks. Well, after I saw a comment of my friend about Dome (in fact I never notice that Dome is famous with their coffee until I read the comment) finally I have my chance to sit down and have a try.


Dome Espreski HoneyComb Goldrush - Blended and topped with big chunks of golden honeycomb chocolate.


Gosh! This is heavenly nice! With the combination of coffee and chocolate blended, the taste is just damn great. Plus the honeycomb chocolate on top of it makes it more tastier sweet and crunchy. Oh my god, this is 10X nicer that what I have drink before in Starbucks.

But too bad, Dome price is really doom too. This cup of drink cost me RM19 (regular). For Starbucks I guess is just RM16.30 for Large. May be this is the differences of nice coffee and lousy coffee.

No comments: