Sunday, November 2, 2008

Edifier C3 - A Passion for Sound~

Welcome to my new babe~ Edifier C3 which turns my ear from deaf to alive. I wanted to change the speaker long time ago and with that I able to completely setup my old machine at my hometown for family usage. To get this babe, I spent up several hours just to test, test and test on the sound quality as well as other factor like price, the value and my budget. As my friend advise (they are devil actually), speaker can use for decades so they call me to buy a good 1 for future saving instead of getting lousy speaker which can easily spoiled.

Here's the review for this Edifier C3:

Specifications:
-Total Power Output: RMS 8W x 2 + 30W.
-8" Woofer Driver Unit.
-3.5" Mid-range Driver Unit.
-13mm, silk diaphragm.
-16.6Kg for single gift box.


Features:
-2.1 channel multimedia speaker with external amplifier.
-Stand-alone 48 Watt external 'component' amplifier.
-Complete wooden housing for all speakers.
-Electronic Intelligence Distortion Control (E.I.D.C) inside.
-Built-in MCU control with multifunctional digital display.
-8 inch driver for subwoofer with 2-way designed satellites.
-Magnetically shielded drivers for all speaker.




Inside the box:


Besides, I also getting a Logitech multimedia keyboard and mouse.


Only this keyboard able to give me the strenght of playing O2JAM! Even a nob can be pro if using this keyboard for O2Jam.



Here's the complete set for my All in Black Super Computer. Cool ya but is abit messy with my table.




Don't Misunderstand. This is not a mini CPU but an amplifier.

The Woofer.

For my review, I think this speaker is really really great. It really can turn a lousy/bad/ugly song to a perfect song. I just feel great when everytime I turn on my WMP. If you wish to change speaker, perhaps you can go for this too. Although is very expensive, but I don't think you will change your speaker anymore. This babe will accompany me forever~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told you to buy this de lar....

Won't regret one...

Lloyd said...

Cheh. Wen to buy your THX? Awaiting for your good news :D

Anonymous said...

THAT KEYBOARD CAN PRESS 7 BUTTON?

Lloyd said...

Yup. 7 button no issue at all :)