Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kellies Castle

During the weekend when the time I was going back my hometown. I brought along my housemate to my house for a visit and this is one of the place, Kellies Castle which is one of the historical place in Perak. Well, I'm never to Kellies Castle before. This is 1st time and entry fee is RM4 per person.








Rumour said that this coridor was still haunted by Kellies Soul where someone saw Kellies still walk around.


Suddenly wheather become very bad.

But this side is still bright and sunny. Weird~

The view from the top roof. This is the place where Kellies suggested to have a roof top party is this castle is successfully build.

They sure proud to be a Malaysian~

The wind very strong here cause it almost storm.

Actually our next schedule is to Gua Tempurang but suddenly heavy rain. So force to cancel the trip and back to my house directly. Haha