Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Best Friend Visiting

Yesterday, two of my best friends (which they claims they are, but the true is I totally hate them) is visiting me. Their name is Shang Feng (flu), Hou Long Tong (sore throat) and Ke Sou(cough) respectively. I'm not sure why they suddenly appear in front of me but I'm sure they are freaking me out and damn annoying.

I know tomorrow is X'mas, but I don't wish to have your Virus X'mas gift. Save it for yourself OK? Please stay away from me. I never admit that you are my best friend. I know your weakness (Panadol), but I don't want to harm you. Can you just listen to me and return back to your home. I've already take my first step to pour hot water (drinking water) onto you but why you still insist here?

Can someone help me to take them away?
Haiz...

No comments: