Sunday, December 21, 2008

My X'mas Present!

Merry Christmas~ Hohoho. This year I received my X'mas present earlier as we might don't have chance to celebrate X'mas on this year. The reason is on 27th Dec, I'm going to attend my cousin wedding party at Perak, Ipoh. I feel very sorry to Kanojo about this but the timing is really really bad.

As for this present gift, firstly I thought I will receive a teddy bear instead as she told me that she have brought a teddy bear for me at first. However, later she told me that this is not real because is too weird to give teddy bear for boy as a gift. Hehe. I really believe in that. Whether the gift is teddy bear or sometime else, I think as long as it have it meaning, I will always appreciate and love it. But rather surprise, I never thought my gift was so special to me!

I received my lovely idol! Ayumi Hamasaki Complete All Singles~




Booklets


CDs


Disc 1: Inner

Disc 2: Inner

Disc 3: Inner

DVD: Inner

Logo

Thanks Kanojo for this meaningful X'mas gift~ I really love it and hope she loves her X'mas gift too. Thank you very much~

No comments: