Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bye Bye zeroX, Welcome Level Nine



As you can see, my spectacle is broken, cause my heart broken, hence cause my wallet broken too...

As destined, I was force to make a new spectacle to celebrate the year 2009. So this is the new spectacle that I choose which they claimed is a Chinese New Year product. Level Nine advertise by Jordan Chan.




To tell the truth, I really don't wish to change my spectacle as the previous one still usable. Too bad his life too short, hit and killed by a basketball... God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..could u tel me the price of ur new spec?

Lloyd said...

Erm... Sorry I'm not so remember the actual price but it should be around Rm200-250. :)

//Jy said...

LOL my previous levelnine killed by basketball also now new levelnine