Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Upgrade MSPD 4GB to MSPD Mark II 8GB

Yes, I just updated my PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo (MSPD) to Mark II 8GB. I brought the price quite dirt cheap which is just RM90. Do you know why? Cause is FAKE! Of course is cheap. Original MSPD at least RM300++. Don't complaint the quality or whatever if you can't afford the original price. So just bear with it.

Well the only main factor we need to worry is their life span. Read/Write speed is almost the same either REAL or FAKE. For me, the real concern is the loading speed/transfer speed. As you know, when a disk space is huge normally it will required some time to allocate the memory from the disk. That's why I choose
Mark II instead of normal MSPD.

Read Speed Max: 12mb/sec
Write Speed Max: 4mb/sec

This should able to solve the lag and slow processing problem. I have tested. Thumbs up for the time being. Now I just pray that the MSPD can live longer.

FAKE MSPD



Can you spot the FAKE point?
Hehe.

Hope this information will help abit: How to Spot for FAKE pro duo
But I think after you read it you will still support FAKE product. Only 1 word can describe all: CHEAP! What to do? China Product hooray~

No comments: