Friday, October 2, 2009

あゆちゃん、お誕生日おめでとうございます

Conjunction with Ayumi Birthday, today I'm going to post up my new bought Ayumi album~ It is not the latest album but it is part of my collection. :)

From left to right: A Song for XX and (Miss)understood

Both of this CDs bought inside CD Warehouse, Langham Palace, Mongkok, Hong Kong. The price is cheaper compare to Malaysia. It just cost me around RM61 each.


I never saw any of A Song for XX album sell in Malaysia before. I guess this album is too old as this is Ayumi first release album back in year 1999. And lucky, in 2009 I finally found it! 10year pending in finding list finally clear.


(Miss)understood is a worth buying album.


As the packaging comes with "On My Way" Photobook.


Overall album compilation. 2 album added since last update on previous post.


3 more album to go. Yeah! Secret, Guilty and Next Level will be my next target.

No comments: