Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally... Cybertron Starscream falls into my hand!!!

09th December 2007... the day after I finish took my dinner in Jogoya, Starhill. Right away I need to rush back to Berjaya Time Square as my car was parking inside BTS. When the time I entered BTS, my mind started to struggle again whether to buy the transformers model which I already spotted long time ago before brought Galvatron.

Because of the price is too expensive and not affordable, so it has been pending quite a long time.

Finally on that day before I went back home, i spent around 30 minutes inside the shop stuggle again on the decision make whether to buy it or not.

At last, I make up my mind and grap the box to the counter. And here it is:

"Starscream from Transformers Cybertron"!!!

Box Front View:



Box Back View:


Now what, again I brought this model in Berjaya Time Square but in the different Toy Shop. One of the model shop named "Grafiti Toys" which located on 5th floor (same floor with Mc Donalds).

This time, it cost me around RM400!!! and this model is HUGE!!! compare to Galvatron at least X2.



At 13'' tall, Starscream is big and chunky. Starscream has a ton of cool little features. He comes with a removable crown, a light up gimmick, spring loaded weapons, and he even fires missiles. Two Cybertron Planet keys activate the translucent weapons beside each arm. Insert the keys and the arms spring out. One side is a blade, the other a missile launcher. When the keys are not in use they are stowed in small compartments behind the head. Starscream also features 2 cannons on the chest that you can move up and down.

Starscream also comes with light and sound features that can be activated by pressing a button behind Starcream’s head but required 2 “AAA” batteries which are not included.

Robot Mode:


Closer View:


Robot Mode (With weapon):


Jet Mode:


Specification Card:


Please take note that there are some differences with my Starscream and the Starscream inside the Specification Card. There are some differences on the designs. The reason is the one I brought is manufactured by Hasbro(US) and the one inside the card is manufactured by Takara(JP).

Even the anime title is different:

  • Transformers Galaxy Force (JP)
  • Transformers Cybertron (US)
Although he looks like a brick in the package, Starscream is fairly poseable. He has joints in the shoulders, elbows, waist, knees and feet. The head also turns and his eyes light up. Everything clicks when you move it, and everything stays where you put it.




Even dying postures make me impress. Haha

My overall expression on this model is SUPER awesome and the design is damn GREAT!!!
Hence, I rated this model for 10/10.

How about you?

For more information:
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/galaxyforce/index2.html
http://www.tv-aichi.co.jp/TF/

No comments: