Monday, December 24, 2007

My Next Targeted Collection

hmmm, is been a while since i brought Starscream and galvatron. I wonder which one will be my next collection for transformers. Even thought collecting such kind of models is very expensive, but don't you think it is too attractive to have it. However, i'm not dare to think about buying transformers again for the time being as I almost penniless because of collecting transformers. Haha. Sound terrible...

Still, I will continue to make survey and research on the prices and model and I hope one day I can purchase transformers again on my next targeted models as below.
  • Master Galvatron from Galaxy Force (approximately RM420 market price)


  • Galaxy Convoy from Galaxy Force (approximately RM499 market price)


  • Mega zarak From Superlink (unknown price)


  • StarScream from Master Piece Generation 1 (approximately RM340-500[vary from different toy shop])


  • Megatron from Armada (unknown price)

Up to now, I only targeted 5 models here. NOT hope to added the list as it will make me die faster. I think this list won't be fullfil at least 1-2 years later. Haiz~~~

God bless me!!!

No comments: