Monday, December 17, 2007

My 1st Collection on Transformers

20th October 2007... is the date where I purchase my very 1st collection on transformers.

That's "Galvatron from Transformers Superlink"!!! Haha

Box Front View:


Box Back View:


hmmm, this model i brought in Berjaya Time Square. One of the model shop named "Time Machine" which located on 7th Floor.

Inside the shop, there's a lot of transformers model and from there, I spotted Galvatron and started to love it in the 1st sight. Cool!!!

It cost me around RM240 and luckily the shop owner give me RM10 cheaper from the actual price (but it still expensive for me). At the end, I purchase this model for RM230.

Let me go through the items inside the box. Inside this box, it contains one Galvatron's Sword and a tank which resembles Galvatron in "Transformers Micron Legend". The tank able to produce sound during launching the missiles and during attach the sword into the tank coming with red light.

  • The tank and the sword which attach together with tank on Galvatron Arm


For the transformation, this model of Galvatron can transforms into a Jet.


Robot Mode:



Closer view:



Jet Mode (With winged open wide):



Jet Mode(With tank attached):



Specification Card:



The postures for this model is quite limited compare to the Transformers MasterPiece model. But at least, it still can perform some of the cool postures.



My overall expression on this model is awesome and the design is great!!!
Hence, I rated this model for 9/10.

For more information:
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/superlink/index2.html

1 comment:

quicksand.syi said...

finally finish compose...haha...