Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Skipped Annual Dinner

Finally, I have made up my mind not to attend the very last of this Shell Annual Dinner Event. To make this decision, I feel no regret at all. So, where and what I'm doing for the whole day?

Yeah, Me and Kanojo is going 1Utama for a great shopping experience! We reach there around 12pm thus straight away we go to find some nice restaurant to have our breakfast/lunch? At the end, we spot a nice restaurant that we not visit before.

Is Nippon Yatamura

The environment/decoration is not bad as you can on this photo.

And this is the menu front cover.

There's alot of choices and variety to choose. That's why we waste alot of time suffering which menu should we pick.
As the result, this is what we have for our lunch.

Unagi Kabayaki Set

Saba Shioyaki Bento

Ebiko Inari and Salmon Maki

Soft Shell Crab Temaki.

Of course, here we start the our lunch. Itadakimasu!


Same as for Kanojo.

Look at this Ebiko Inari. The Ebiko is sure alot inside.

After finish our delicious lunch, is time for shopping now. Along the observasation, here I found a nice shirt for myself from G2000. Actually I do not plan to bought any clothes but since I found 1 then just go ahead. Other than G2000, we also visit Esprit and Padini Concept Store to grab some nice stuff. Unfortunately we only have limited time span for shopping thus we can't get as much as we can.

However before we leave 1U, we have a rest at Starbucks together with 2 order.

Javachip Frappucino and Dark Mocha Frappucino which is the latest invention by Starbucks.

Although I skipped the dinner, but I really enjoy every minutes and every seconds for the time we together.


After a short while in Starbucks, we leave 1U and go back home.
P/S: Sorry guys that I unable to join you for this last Event organize by Shell IT.

No comments: