Friday, June 6, 2008

June 2nd Event - EPM Dinner

Yeah, here come 2nd event on June and now is the EPM dinner at "The Mines Palace Beach and Spa". This is my 1st time having dinner here. The atmosphere is fresh here and the environment is consider clean too. As you can view from the photo, this photo is took inside the building.

Look at the sky... Is 6.30pm, fortunately after rain. So that we can enjoy the good view and outdoor dinner.



Aloha again? Why Beach must Aloha???



Secret passageway to Heaven.. I guess so and I would like to believe too. Is kinda RPG.


As what you can see here. Today is the EPM Get Together BBQ Dinner.


That's why the staff is busying preparing the foods.


BBQ is on my Right hand side.

What happen next?? Of course busy queueing for foods. Haha. Actually my purpose here is for 2 objectives. One is enjoying the foods here and another one is lucky draw!!!

Ended up win a RM100 Shell Petrol Voucher.

Is good than nothing. At least this voucher can help me to cover up my petrol expenses from my journey back to Perak.

No comments: