Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 3rd Event - Cherating Club Med 2008

Here we come again for 3 days 2 nights in Cherating Club Med. This is the second time we landed on this place which organized by Shell IT, Away Day 2008 programme. The different between this year and last year is that we are driving ourself to the destination. Its really save alot of time. There are total of 3 cars that heading to Cherating.

Drivers: Chin Dy, Wan Zhung and Aida.
As for me, I'm taking Aida's car.

-1st Day in Club Med (Friday)-

Once we arrived, straight away we walk to our accommodation and settle our luggage. For this year arrangement, my roommate is Chin Dy and Chee Wei which stay in Block N.



Is damn far away from the lobby and restaurant. According to the staff, we need to walk around 2km to reach lobby/main area. Luckily the weather is good, hence there a oppurtunity for us to play kayak and sailing. While waiting for the train, there's a Archery field nearby.

So we stop there and try for 1 round. May be the sun is too heat and burn, so no one is going Kayak on that day. Well, I just need to wait until Saturday. Therefore, we going for Beach Volleyball. From what I remember, the last memory I play volleyball in on secondary school. Hope that my skill still there. It's really enjoyable and relaxing day. When exhausted, in front of the volleyball field there's a small hut to stop by for a drinks. Guess what... there's a big breast bikini girl duty as a bartender for that hut.

After drinking two cup of Pina colada, is time to back to the main area as the last train is 5.30pm. After arrive to the main lobby, our next activity is proceed to swimming pool! Well, just try to learn a proper swimming skill but at the end still failed. After this everyone just proceed to back home and take some good hot and warm shower ready for a dinner. As last year we already came before, the foods is not that attractive for me already.



There's a INDIAN Party tonight.

And the following there's a lucky draw awaiting for us. Blasphemy! My name was called and I get Jusco voucher again... I'm not sure is lucky or unlucky. After the lucky over, everyone having their own free time. I drink alot of cocktails (Margarita, Tequila Sunrise, Salty Dog, Blue Bombay) and mocktails (Virgin Chichi, my favourite!.... other can't remembered well). We just stay there drinking and chatting until 1am afterward that all for Friday.

-2nd Day in Club Med (Saturday)-

7.30am..... 7.30am I'll have to wake up and is suffer for me. As usual, taking some breakfast and prepare to battlefield on 9am. There is a telematch with consists of 8 groups. Our team, have almost 20 peoples all with high spririts and of course, We win the 1st place.

And the prize is Jusco voucher again...

There's another lucky draw soon after the lunch. I no need to worried already cause I already get it last night. Once the lucky draw finish. Just before depart to the beach, there is a Bamboo dart competition at the Lobby and I won the 3rd place with a damn good luck. Haha.

Yeah, is time to the beach again and this time definately I will try to kayak and sailing to the sea! Holy Cow, The sailing is fully booked. Haiz. no choice but fortunately still can Kayak.


Roll Out!

Kayak around, playing some Volleyball again, messing around with friends, Perfectly we made a Sand Mermaid... although is abit ugly but still is a good art work.


The sun is going to sleep again, mean is time for us to get back to lobby... But for me the day is still young so we get into Roller Skate field then to swimming pool.

The event for Saturday is The White Party at beach followed by Lucky Draw again. Everyone is enjoying themself dancing around. Here I take a photo with a Japanese Girl name Misa. Hi, nice to meet you.

They just dancing, lucky draw, dancing and lucky draw only then is all for tonight.


-3rd Day in Club Med (Sunday)-

Is time to check out and say good bye. We check out at 10am and go to buy some gift for sweetheart while waiting for the last lunch time.

Guess what inside? Hehe.



Just before leave Club Med. Here I take another photo with a Taiwanese Girl name Eva. Hi, nice to meet you.

Once finish our meal, is time to depart and we reach home for around 5pm. When think about MOnday is drawing near. Haiz... Boring...

P.S: Special thanks to all my friend who help me to take all these wonderful pictures.

No comments: