Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 1st Event - Cinema and Dinner

Yeah, Its June now and this is the 1st Event that held by Scripting Team. Its already 2 months since I last started my new role in Scripting Team and this is the first time we going out as a team for fun together. So what is their arrangment for this event? Yes, its Cinema time and followed by Dinner at Chilis, Midvalley.



Cool, we are going for Indiana Jones at GSC Signature, The Garden which I never been before. The Movie time is on 5.45pm and hence, required us to leave office earlier on that day. So we leave the office on 4.30pm and The Garden around 5.35pm. While there's still a time left, I'm taking some photo inside the GSC Signature.



We are entering Premiere 2 Hall.
If you notice, the ticket price is RM20 which is double the normal GSC. So, is it worth to spend RM20 for 2hours movie? Is true that the Seat is much more wider and comfortable. Plus it is a Couple Seat. Try yourself and you will know... They (Scripting Team) claim that the air-con is extremely cold but I think is still ok for me.

After spending 2hours for the movie, now is time for Dinner.

After spending 2hours for the movie, now is time for Dinner. This is my first try on this restaurant and I think there's quite alot of selection on the menu.

Thus, I decided to order Mango Juice as my drinks.

Lamb Shank as my Main Dishes
And SouthWestern Eggroles as my Appetizer. When the time I try to take photo for this Dishes, some of the eggroles has been eaten.


Warning! If you plan to eat on Chilis, don't you ever order appeziter or any small dishes as the Main Dishes is really huge and full enough to make you suffer. Haha, unbelievable? Try it yourself. After finish my delicious dinner, nothing special to do other than chatting around. Is 10.30pm that time and I call it a day. Everyone still spending their time chatting over there and for me, I think is time to say good bye. So I leave the place around 10.45pm and reach home around 11pm.

No comments: