Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Awful Lunch in Sunway Pyramid@Tony Roma's

Last Saturday I went to Sunway Pyramid for shopping again. And this time, we wish to try some new restaurant that we do not visit before.But before that, What surprise me the most is that I saw a shop which selling Cream Puff! If you watch Zettai Kareshi before, then you will know what is Cream Puff. Never expected I can taste it on Sunway. The shop name is Beard Papa which located on LG2.37. If you feel free please have a try. Is really a damn tastiest Pastry I ever had.


Proceed to the restaurant, this is where we go: Italian Steaks, Tony Roma's

And this is the menu for the day.

Hmmm. the environment and setting looks good. Outside the windows is where we can saw Sunway Lagoon below.

And this me waiting for the lunch.

Waiting patiently..

Just after the order, they will serve Garlic Bread for free as a starter.

Subsequently, here come our main dishes. Is something similar with Kenny Rogers whereby you are required to choose two side items for each main menu you selected.

Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Chicken Grilled Chicken. Side Item: Cole Slaw, French Fries
For me, I really regreted for ordering this stuff. Is smell like gastric juice. The smell just as the same as when you vomit. Argh, Terrible. However this is just my own opinion, no offend to the owners of this restaurant.

Grilled King Klip with Tomate Pesto Topping. Side Item: Loaded Smashed Potatoes, Ranch Style Beans
This menu is considerable. Just that the Ranch Style Beans is very salty.
Well, I'm not sure about the other menu but for the one 1 choose is really out my list. Argh, think of the smell makes me feel like wanna vomit. :S

No comments: