Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hooray! 101 Entries - New Template Created!

Yes! 101 entries were posted since I last started this blog on December and now already reach that far.

For this template, the main theme is focus on Gold and Black colour which resemble my Adidas Watch that Kanojo bought to me as a present. Well, about the Japanese word on my page header. It means "Lloyd Little Love Story". I know the description and the theme do not match, but somehow this description means a lot to me. Hence, I added some ray lance to reflect the feel of hope and destiny where I always believe in. Haha.

About the design, I also not sure what I'm drawing here but everything follow my own instinct. To describe it accurately, this design is more on Vector which I'm using two vector brushes to design it.



C&C are always welcome! Hope you will like it.

No comments: