Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Ever Clubbing Experience

Today there are two event for me that need to be done. First is to join AppCompat & Remediation Team event and next is to celebrate my friend birthday. Hence, the time is quite pack for me to rush for two event one and another. But I still manage to cope with it. As for our team event, most of the team member also suggested for a dinner at Midvalley, Chilis which is the same place we had before with the Scripting Team. But anyway, this time is more enjoyable because we have more used to this team. Since is a team event. hence I ordered a Flame-Grilled Ribeye which is the most expensive among all the menu.


What special about this menu is that you can select the cook temperature for your Steak. I choose Medium in case will not too cooked and not too raw. As the result, is cooked well but still got blood coming out from the steak. At the end, my plate ended up red color. Other than this, we also ordered some starters such as Classis Nachos, Tripple Dipple and Bottomles Tostada Chips. After having all of this starters and Main Dish, then we ordered some Desserts such as Molten chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Molten Cake and Chocolate Chip Paradise Brownies. Too bad I forget to take the photo for the dishes.
Once we finish the dinner, is time for me to go for another event which is Clubbing at The Curve Cineleisure, Scarlet.


Today is my first time ever go for a clubbing. As mentioned, it was my friend birthday hence they decided to celebrate over there.

This is the Birthday Girl.

The environment there is damn crowded even in weekdays. Ray Lights around, Sexy Girls, Dirty Dancing, Beers and wines, Heavy Music, Smoke is what I saw. Actually i'm kind of anti for this kind of night life culture. No choice since my friend requested to have a celebration over there. So I just treat it as a experience but in fact, I really enjoyed myself over there too. Nothing much can do over there except having beers and dance. Chatting is hard because of the crowded environment. Thus, i spend my time over there until 2.30am and is time to back home. By the time I reach home is already 3.30am. Haiz, tomorrow I still need to work....

Here some photo that we took during clubbing (Soft Retouching had applied on the photo).




No comments: