Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Binaltech! RX-8 Mazda Speed Version II

Model: Argent Meister (Jazz)
Car Model: RX-8 Mazda Speed Version II
Generation: Transformers Binaltech
Code: BT-20
Price: RM130
Manufacturer: TAKARA TOMY
Shop: From shell Staff, CoD

How do I purchase this item? Let me tell ya, is kinda coincident that my current team, there is one engineer that is also a fans of Transformers. Well, I notice this from his facebook Photo Album. Then we just make some comment to the photo and he tell me that all of his transformers is purchase from Shell Staff too. I kinda surprise that time. His friend, CJ selling transformers as a part time job. Hence, I take this opportunity to ask him is there any nice stuff and of course the cheapest price that I can get from him. Sadly, the model that I wanted so much is out of stock, BT-06. Thus, after make some review of this model, I think is quite nice for collection too so I decided to purchase from him.

OK. let us go for some review of this model. Usually the model from binaltech is a die cast series, which is made by metal. Therefore the weight for this model is quite heavy compare to my other transformers which is only made by plastic. Moreover. Every Binaltech series will have it's own unique car model. As you can see from the phot, very obvious it is a RX-8 Mazda Speed Version II.




Bottom of the box shows the story of Transformers Binaltech Story in Japanese Language.

Heartbreaking! I only notice this after I paid the money. There's a serious dented on the side corner.

Out from box including the manual.

Autobot logo or shall we call it Cybertron since is a Japanese manufactured.

Car Mode:


Front Mazda Logo.


Back Mazda Logo with the word Mazda RX-8



The capability to open all the doors and bonnet.





Close view of the engine.



Clear details of the inner car.




Tyre made by Cybertronian.



Argent Meister Weapon (Gun), which is the car eksoz.



Transforms!



Proudly from Cybertron.




The hand with the ability to open and close.






The neck ability to move up and down.



My overall collection up to now.



But.. 5 Destron VS 1 Cybertron... Is kinda of unfair ya.



Transforms and roll out! Argent Meister is the smallest among all.

No comments: