Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let's Go Ice Skating!

Just a short update on my recent lifestyle. Sunday is boring as ever so decided to go Sunway for an Ice Skating with my housemate. We reach Sunway around 12pm and straightaway looking for some nice restaurant to full up our stomach. So, Sushi Groove is one of our selection for today.

Here is what I ordered.


Crispy Ginger Chicken on rice.

Tokyo Storm

Wasabi Ice Cream. (This stuff is really great! I eat not more than half, I give up the whole cup. Is kinda wasted...)


From what you see below is the foods that ordered by my friend which I also tested.

Mayonnaise Dream Roll. (This one is nice! On top of the sushi is a mixture of salmon and crab flavour souce that make it so delicious)

Flying Fish Roll

Overall, this lunch is damn nice and worth.
Yeah, is time for Ice skating. On the way to Main Hall, there's a Mazda exhibition on going.

Hence, I take this oppurtunity to test the car.

I'm purchasing this car, Mazda MX-5. However I do not have enough cash so I give up. Haha.

Afer playing fool over there, finally we reach Ice Skating field.

Too bad that no one is able to help me take photo, thus no photo can be shown over here. But the skating experience is really great. I've been Ice skating for several time but still a noob. Just know how to walk, how to run and know how to break. Next time definately I will learn how to Skate back forward. Haha. Cool!

No comments: