Monday, February 4, 2008

Another Damn Boring Monday...

What a blue Monday. Most of my team colleagues already back to their wonderful hometown including Kanajo. But yet, there are some still remain here until 5th February and 6th February just have their way back to hometown. For me, I will be apart on tomorrow noon. Hope there's no jam as they always rumor about. Else there will be a terrible nightmare for me.

As usual, Chinese New Year (CNY) will be arriving soon in another 3 days left. This year will be the first year I drive back to my hometown, which mean along the way back home, I need to sit inside the car for approximately 2 hour until frozen pain in my ass.

Hmmm... for me, CNY is just a normal event. The only happy moment is the time we receive Ang Pow. However, will there be an exception this year? I hope there's really got an exception this year... Actually most of my hometown friend still studying and while me, already working. Hope that the gap between us won't be too big since already no contact for 1 year.

Anyway, wish all my friends a Happy Chinese New Year! and advise, don't gamble too much! Haha.

No comments: