Friday, February 15, 2008

Food Disorder

Today, there's an event where one of our colleague is leaving our team. So we celebrate a farewell party with him and we ordered 4 buckets of KFC meal as lunch inside our office pantry. What's terrible in this event is I over ate the KFC meal. I won't tell you how many pieces I take but is totally over my expectation and limitation. Even now I smelt KFC around me. How cruel...

When I calculate my nutritional rate, shit... then only I realize I have food disorder....

My Overall Nutritional Lunch Values

--------------------------Content-------%RNI
Energy .................. 1620 ......... 7.6
Carbohydrates(g) ....... 73 .......... 13
Proteins (g) ............. 143 ......... 252
Fat(g) ..................... 96 .......... 159
Sodium (g) ............. 1.53 ........... 36

*The content above shows only Chicken excluding snacks and side orders.

Terrible is it? Haiz, better take care of my health balancing before is too late.

2 comments:

Kok Chee Kang said...

lolz i juz finish my kfc meal .. hahaha
guess what?.. i am so full rite now.. hmm.. juz a 2piece chicken set..
i used to finish up 3 pieces kfc without problem .
aaargh mayb is time for me to diet again..

Lloyd said...

hmmm, 2 pieces only ya... but is good to eat less. KFC too oily, not good for health. haha. if you want to eat, just eat 2 or 3 piece enough. remember don't exceed that amount.