Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth JP Version

First of all, I would like to thanks to the person who develop BitComet and P2P technology. Secondly, I would like to Thanks to the person who upload torrent file.

Because of them, finally I able to download and play on the Valkyrie Profile Japanese version! I'm using almost 3 days 2 night to completely download the file without shutting down the Desktop. The file was approximately 750MB and I was downloading on my Grandma house during CNY since StreamyX are available there. Why we want to waste the oppurtunity right?

When the time I brought my PSP, the package are allow you to choose the games that you like, but unlucky, the shop owner said that he already deleted the Japanese version and only left English version. What a crap... Actually I completed Valkyrie Profile already on PSX platform. So I do not wish to have English version again in PSP. Fortunately with the power of Google, Japanese version still fall into my hand!

This link will be useful for us to get the torrent or direct download file.I just manage to download Patapon on this website. Is a very cute game! Recommended!

No comments: