Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Liqueur Lover

During Chinese New Year, my relative have brought us a great stuff. Guess what? Is an Anthon Berg Chocolate Liqueur Bottles!
Inside the box contains 80 Chocolate Liqueur Bottles, including Stoli Orange, Drambuie, Malibu Rum, Grand Marnier, Jack Daniel's Whiskey, Galliano, Stoli Raspberry, Southern Comfort, Borghetti, and Sauza Tequila Gold.

Each bottle is 2 inch height. The central of chocolates do contains a liqueur and when the time you bite it, you will feel the taste of every liqueur in your mouth. Taste so good~
I tried all of the different bottles and some of it is really bitter than I thought. But when you mix it with chocolate, it will cover against bitter.

Here's some closer view of the package




Sorry that I missed out 2 bottles here. Regarding on the stock price, I forget to ask them about it but I guess it should be around RM150 per box or even higher.

Do you love Liqueur? If yes then you should try for it!

No comments: