Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ar tonelico II Sekai ni Hibiku Shōjo-tachi no Metafalica

Maybe is a bit late and outdated to annouce this game here as this game release since 25th October 2007. However, I still feel that I need to share out this for all. For the title of this game, アルトネリコ2 世界に響く少女たちの創造詩(メタファリカ)literally "Ar tonelico 2: The Girls' Metafalica that Echoes to the World", with "Metafalica" meaning "song of creation".

Yesterday when I watch the opening of this game, suddenly I felt regreted not to play it during CNY. My brother brought this game long time ago and I saw this game too inside my room, maybe my laziness to try on the new game, so I ignored it.

This game is publish by Banpresto and develop by Gust. I'm not sure who's the characters designer here but according to his design, it looks alike Shining Tears (This game release in anime also: Shining Tears X Wind) which drawn by Toni Taka (if i'm not mistaken). The Character design is nice and cute. The Girl characters are are sexy too. Hehe. The game has really strong artwork, though the character design does fall into the stereotypical realm.

For the battle system, it still a 2D graphics which I like it so much. Based on the movie clip, the combo hits and magic damage can up to 100000++ after accumulate for earch turn. Sounds crazy but I love it, only this kind of damage will activate my blood heat rate!

Go to watch the opening yourself to feel the excitement!
You can download the wallpaper and opening movie in Ar Tonelico II official website.

Related information:
Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia

No comments: