Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tales of Destiny Director's Cut Release!!!

Yes! Tales of Destiny Director's Cut finally release on 6th Februray 2008. But too bad my brother didn't go to game shop. Hence, ended up I can't start playing the game during CNY. Well, at least it release on PS2. For sure I will complete this whole story when I back to my hometown.

Alright, actually nothing much changes on the Director's Cut compare to the original game. This version of the game includes two new game modes called "Lion's Side", and "Lilith's Side" respectively. Lion's Side makes Lion Magnus the main character of the game instead of Tales of Destiny's normal main character, Stan Aileron. Likewise, Lilith's Side does the same for Stan's sister Lilith Aileron. The original game mode from Tales of Destiny (PS2) is still available to play, under the new name "Stan's Side". What surprise is the save files of the original game are still loadable in Tales of Destiny Director's Cut. hmmm, good job.

Just can't wait to use Lion as a main character. For me, I prefer Lion more than Stan. As the skill for Lion is too cool and great especially Lion Blast Calibur.
Click here for Tales of Destiny Director's Cut Official Website.

No comments: