Monday, February 4, 2008

My Answer is "Buy"!

Finally! I have made up my mind and brought Sony PSP on last Saturday. Yes!
If you aware, actually this post is related to my previous post "Buy or not Buy Decision...".

Ok, here the details of my PSP:



Model: PSP-2006 Slim & Lite
Colour: Felicia Blue
Firmware: 3.80 M33-5

Let see what's included inside the package?



As you can see in the screenshot:

  • PSP-2006 v3.80 M33-5 Console X1
  • 1200 mAH Original Battery X1
  • Power Adapter X1
  • Manual & Box X1
  • Screen Protector X1
  • Sony 4gb Memory Stick X1
  • PSP Slim Soft Pouch X1
  • 2 in 1 USB Transfer Data and Charging Cable X1
  • Cleaning Cloth X1
  • Hand Strap X1
  • Ear-In Earphone X1



Yesterday before I went to sleep, I tried to play around with the setting and games. The graphics and display is very crystal clear indeed, plus the resolution is awesome. I also transfer some MP3 song inside to test on the sound system, hmmm, not bad just that there's a little sound vibrate if you MAX it. What I didn't aware about is, there's a small analog controller that make you feel easy when playing some 360 degree game such as RPG. Really unexpected.

There's really nothing to change on the setting, depend on your preferable. You can change the language, theme, wallpaper, and colors. But, there's one function that I still not yet test is the Wifi and LAN game. Too bad. Within my house area, there is no any Wifi for me to connect. Anyway, I think the Browser is not easy to use because you will need to enter the address one alphabet by one alphabet. Sound torture...

I already started to play some games which save inside my memory stick such as Castlevania, Brave Story and Guitly Gear Judgement. Hence, tonight will continue again. Haha.

No comments: