Thursday, January 17, 2008

Addicted to Adobe Photoshop I

Since diploma, I started to love editing photo and create wallpapers using Adobe Photoshop. Because of the assignment and exam, I have stopped from self study on Photoshop.

Recently, I have get myself involve in Photoshop again by learning all the retouching skill as well as create some background effect to make the photos look enchanting.

Here's some sample output:







Some of the photo is a quite simple straightforward. I'm still learning now and yet a very basic rookies. However, I will try to learn as much as I can to make the photos look great. Haha. Not hope to become Pro but at least can become expert in this field. Then it will automatically create more opportunity for me to look for a wider scope of job field. Wahaha.

I will create more wallpapers in the future and for sure will upload to this blog for public review. Hence, C & C are welcome to improve my skill.

Thank you!

No comments: