Thursday, January 24, 2008

My New Image

Finally, I manage to change my hair colours on this new year! And is Mud Cherry which product by Gatsby. Haha. Plus my hair cut by APT professional hair stylish: Jim which located in Low Yat, it change my whole image indirectly. Unfortunately I don't have any photo yet on my newly image. However if I publish the photo here, there will be no surprise to all, right?
I'm looking forward for the up coming Chinese New Year and hope to have a friends gathering soon.

2 comments:

JassyPMT said...

oOo..really?
erm..hope we could meet up on cny then..
rmb to set up your hair nicely n bring along your gf oh..
;p cya!!

Lloyd said...

Wah, so surprise to receive your comment here. Hehe, no worries. For sure I will set my hair nicely but unfortunately my gf not coming this year.
Hope to meet you'll soon!
Thanks for the comment.