Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dearest Kanojo...

The situation started where the time kanojo told me that she not feeling well yesterday during the way to office. I though she's just not had enough sleep that maybe causes her to had such unwell feeling. After a while, we arrive office and she told me again that she not feeling well. I saw her face kinda suffer and pain and I started to worry about her. After discuss for around few minutes, I decided to sent her back home to get enough rest. Then she agreed and take leave immediately.

During the way back home, I drove at maximum speed to hope that she can lay on bed for rest but suddenly, she vomit a lot in the car. Fortunately my car got kept some spare plastic bag for emergency purpose. I started to worry much and don't know what to do. I'm not sure is she's getting food poisoning because we're eating the same meal yesterday dinner.

Finally we reach home and she told me that she feeling much more better after vomit. Haaa, feeling relief now but not longer after the word, she started to vomit again. OMG! I suggest Kanojo to consult doctor but she say if tomorrow still the same only go for clinic. Then I agreed, accompany her awhile then I left back to office to continue my job.

Around 11am, Kanojo SMS me that she vomit again after I left and 2.39pm, she told me that she get food poisoning. I called Kanojo and her voice sound weak. I very worried that time and decided to skip the concall agenda which is suppose to held on 8pm. I just cant wait anymore until 8pm because she might need me to stay beside her.

Around 4.38pm, she called me with weak and pain voice hoping me to get back home immediately. However, I was doing some task that time which about to finish and without hesitate, straight away I pack my bag and rush back to see her. She laying on the bed without energy left and I advise kanojo to consult doctor for medical. She agreed to look for doctor and we apart after kanojo finish her Milo which manage to gain back some energy.

Damn Pasar Malam!!! Along the street was damn crowded and jammed. We unable to find parking in the situation like this so I straight away sent her back hometown. At least her family can look after her while I'm working. I also feel more relief if Kanojo stay with her family. We sent her to clinic, getting the medicine and back home. Looking at her I feel sad and pain. Raining make me more sad at that moment. Once she finish her cereal drink, she went back to bed for rest. After accompany her for minutes, is time for me to go back KL.

Not much I can do now. Hope kanojo can recover as soon as possible and I will always praying for her. She will be fine soon and we can continue to shopping again. I know I'm not a good kareshi however I will do my best to protect her away from harm.

Once she recover, the first thing I need to do is to bring kanojo to buy shoe. Thus, please get well soon.

No comments: