Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dragon Quest IX release on Nintendo DS

Dragon Quest... for those who love to play RPG (Role Playing Game) should know the existing and history of this game. Dragon Quest, is a well known and super famous RPG in Japan. It also a first RPG in the world that role out before Final Fantasy. I always crazed to play on this game and always wanted to complete it as much as I can. So far, I only manage to complete series I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.

But sadly, recently Square Enix held a press conference in Tokyo to announce the next entry in the main Dragon Quest series. In a surprise move, Japan's most popular series will continue not on the PS3 or the Wii, as many had expected. Instead, Square Enix will be bringing the game to the DS. Haiz...

Because of this, there's no way for me to play on this Dragon Quest IX unless I brought Nintendo DS platform myself. Well, this is something we can't avoid now. Just hope that in future, Square Enix will consider to remake a better version in PS2 or PS3.

For more information: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dragonquest/

No comments: