Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Windows 7 Ultimate, Postponed to 2011

I think most of you guys didn't know that the new OS from Microsoft is now in development. They named it as Windows 7 Codename "Vienna". Why they named it as Windows 7??? Is it because this is the 7th OS release from Microsoft??? Sound weird and funny...
I think this new OS is no more a secret since a number of people already test on this new OS and leaked out the information to public.



I think there will be a lot of screenshot related to Windows 7 if you search from Google, but is the screenshot true or false, don't ask me (since there are a lot of skinning and visual style third party software available, is not weird if you saw something different on your so called Windows 7). But we better wait for the final version ourself and test it out!
However, I found out a website which provide the screenshot I think can be trusted. Go take a look: Windows 7 Screenshot

Sadly, when I read on the forum today, Microsoft says that Windows 7 isn't headed for 2009 but 2011. Want to know more? Click here. I lazy to write out the content here.

What I wondering here is weather Windows 7 will be able to enhance a new features like Windows Vista or even cooler than that. And also the GUI design which I most curious. Well, we only to know about this once the final version release.

No comments: