Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Wife Face Ruined!!!

Today woke up as usual on 6 am with normal mood. Wash my face and putting on clothes ready to office for war. Unexpectedly, when I take my car at car park, I saw a mud like cat pow on my engine bonnet!!! Shit the cat! This is the second time the cat left all the pow mark on my engine bonnet!!!

When I look carefully once again, I feel surprise that my front bonnet already dented and badly scratched. Wow, suddenly feel frozen looking at the wound... my mind think of "Who's the stupid bastard! that scratch my wife face!!!". Very sad on that moment, I just brought my car not even half year already get scratched by those brainless barbarian! Haiz, cant blame anymore because I do not have any evidence to proof my car is being collision by other car during my absent. However, according to the scracthed it is somehow collide by the other car during parking I guess. So unskillful they are...curse them!!!

Just to blame myself unlucky, hope that the scratched can be rub away using tinner or petrol. But for that cat, if let me catch it then they will suffer...

1 comment:

Kok Chee Kang said...

try use polish wax ( can get from auto accesories shop) or supermarket.. it should do the trick if scratches not too deep