Thursday, January 3, 2008

Constructicon - Devastator

Constructicon - Devastator from Transformers Generation 1, one of my very 1st collection on Transformers before Galvatron. But indeed, this model is pirated and is only worth RM20. After a long consideration, I decided to publish Devastator on this blog since this model is also one of my belonging collection. I brought it during my breakfast at Serdang Pasar Pagi.

Frankly speaking, for sure I won't buy original version for this model because it worth RM600 in the market which mean each for RM100 (price was consulted by toy shop owner at Sungai Wang, 6th floor). Crazy!!! Definately too expensive for this. Moreover, either pirated or original, you won't see any different between them. 100% copied as original except the plastic quality is a bit awful. That why I accidentally broke Long Houl head apart. Sad~

Robot Mode: Long Houl, Hook, Scrapper, MixMaster, Bone Crusher, Scavenger

Vehicle Mode:


Vehicle Mode (Side View):


Merged into Devastator (Side View):


Merged into Devastator:


Closer View:

Devastator already been my favourite Transformers during my childhood. I think remember the way they merged into Devastator make me feel excited. Haha. Is happy to have it although is pirated but I will appreciate very much.

To learn more about Constructicon - Devastator Techincal Spec and Information: http://members.tripod.com/~TheDevastator/index.html

No comments: