Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hail Happy New Year!!! 31-12-2007 @ The Curve

Finally, New Year has arrived and now I writing this blog on 1th January 2008 with new hope, new life, new journey and new challenges.

But for this blog, what I would like to share out is how I celebrate my New Year on 31th December 2007. It such a memorable day as I have spent my precious 11 hours at The Curve!!!

3.00 pm: Reach The Curve and parked my car on The Street, Level B2, B7. I have take a snapshoot as I worried that I will forget where my car located.


Then decided to take a walk around The Curve as this is the 1st visit here. Here's some of the photo that we take during the time.













4.00 pm: We entered Baskin Robbin and enjoyed 31% discount for all the selected ice cream. So we ended selected Caramel Ribbon + Twinberry Cheesecake ice cream and it is damn delicious. From my opinion, Baskin Robbin is more worth, cheaper and nicer compare to Haagen Dazs. So go for it!!!


4.45 pm: To kill some time, then we continue our exploration and we entered Cineleisure. Guess what I saw inside Cineleisure? Check it out, is Optimus Prime!!!


5.30 pm: Started to hungry~~ and we stopped by at Kenny Rogers to recover our HP. We just ordered quarter of original chicken + 3 side dish by set.

6.45 pm: Started to feel tired and bored. Hence, we take some photo to kill some boredom.






8.00 pm: It's 8pm now and still have 4hours to go to reach 12am. If you notice the photo above, The Curve organized a SNOW party to everyone (actually it's only a white bubble generated by machine which act like snow falling down on top of the bridge). But still, we enjoyed alot there and make my head full of snow.


8.30 pm: While waiting for friends gathering, it's Starbuck break!!!. We ordered Green Tea Latte and also Java Chip Frappucino Blended Cream. Unfortunately, one the coffee we ordered was not as expected as last time I ordered in The Submit USJ. The differences is Green Tea Latte (not so nice) and Green Tea Latte Frappucino Blended Cream (more nicer). Haiz...



10.30 pm: Our friend not yet arrive. The street become more and more crowded as time pass by. Feeling hard to breath and hard to walk. Terrible...


11.45 pm: Finally meet with our friends here and stay put until 12am!!!

12.00 am: 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Fireworks display on 1 Utama 1st but is such a damn lousy fireworks which only display for a few minutes. Kind of disappointed. Followed by fireworks display by The Curve. Hmmm, this is more interesting compare to 1 Utama and they continue to launch the fireworks missiles for at least 10 minutes for sure.



12.45 am: It's early morning now and it's time to say good bye~ So we back to parking lot and take our car. Arghhh!!! Jamming, jamming and jamming!!! Blasphemy!!! Because of this, we ended up stuck inside parking lot until 2.00 am!!!

2.45 am: God bless you. Mum, i reach home (carried full of tiredness).

Is good to celebrate New Year once but not twice. It's like sweet dream turn out to be nightmare~~~.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who read my blog. Thanks

No comments: